dimanche 16 février 2014

The Herringbone Nail Art Tutorial

The Herringbone Nail Art has been inspired by the floor patterns found in homes; it is a very creative design that you don’t see everyday. The beauty of this nail art stands on the fact that you can use many different colors in one nail. In difference from other designs when using too many colors ruins the look by making it look like a terrible rainbow, this one is very stylish and it has a good proportion of colors. I know that too many colors might not be everyone’s choice; as a girlfriend of mine went to the beauty saloon and saw this colorful nail design and she asked the lady to create that style and once she had finish doing the first few fingers, she said she doesn’t like the outcome and want to try something different that doesn’t have so much colors, and so she did. That’s why I am saying too many colors are not for everyone but i am sure you never know until you try it and I am ready to try this design on my nails soon. I have just make the kit ready and looking forward to see the outcome. As soon as I saw this design I thought to share it with you all before I even try it on myself. Get inspired with this beautiful nail art design and stay tuned for more styles to come.
The Herringbone Nail Art Tutorial

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire