mardi 18 février 2014

Elsa’s Textured French Braid -Video

We have all seen the movie Frozen and one character in particular with which I have fallen in love the mostly is Elsa. I am sure most of you feel the same about this. When I first watched the trailer of this movie, I knew that I had to watch it because it was so touching and interesting that I simply couldn’t wait for it to appear in the cinema. Although frozen is one of the most popular movies right now, I wanted to share with you all a simple amazing tutorial where it is explained step by step how to create the Elsa’s texture French braid.
Her lovely hairstyle grabbed my attention from the start, and that’s why I think most of you will find it interesting. Simply follow the tutorial below and I am sure you are going to fall in love with this hairstyle as much as I do.
maxresdefault (1)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire