samedi 14 décembre 2013

How to apply false lashes

I have recently bought a box full of eyelashes on ebay for less than 3$! I am not used to apply fake lashes but I thought to take some professional looking pictures of myself and I wanted to look stunning, so I came up with the idea of putting fake lashes. Not only I did a mess and destroyed my eye makeup but felt frustrated and disappointed on myself and the eyelashes. I felt like it was impossible to wear them and look ‘natural’ because they were screaming ‘fake’ all over my face. But then I came across with some awesome tips that really helped me apply my fake eye lashes and make myself feel and look good.
If you are a beginner at applying fake lashes or you simply looking for some extra tips on how to apply your fake lashes perfectly then carefully read the tips below. After you have purchased your chosen eyelashes (the length depends on personal choice, I like mines long), measure them to fix to the length and size of your eyes. Too big or too small is not an option, but I would rather choose the big ones because you can cut them at the end. You can trip them if necessary but I found mine to be well trimmed so no need for that.
After you have measured them and they fit perfectly (or you make them fit), then apply glue (buy one at beauty store, don’t go for nay kind of glue because it can damage your eyes) and with the help of tweezers and then pressure a bit so they stick good. Simply as that! Try it now, and you will fall in love with fake lashes as I have.
How to apply false lashes
How to apply false lashes

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire