mercredi 25 décembre 2013

How to Wear Saree -Picture Tutorial

From Julia Roberts to Paris Hilton, from Bollywood celebrities to Hollywood Los Angeles, California; saree is getting more and more popular everyday!
In an interview Julia Roberts said that she spent days learning how to wear a saree- and that she finds fascinating the beauty that saree holds. She wore  many different saree in the movie ‘Eat Pray Love’.
Today I am going to show you a very easy and effective way of wearing saree so you can embrace this gorgeous style on your life as well. Maybe it can be for a visit in Indian, Pakistan or Bangladesh, Nepal and so on. Or maybe you want to wear a saree just for fun but don’t know how; well that is not going to be a problem anymore because if you simply follow the tips the picture tutorial below shows, then I am sure you are going to be a pro at wearing saree. Where I come from saree is not very popular but every time I see one, it fascinates me and makes me wanna wear one.
How to Wear Saree -Picture Tutorial
How to Wear Saree -Picture Tutorial

How to Wear Saree -Picture Tutorial
How to Wear Saree -Picture Tutorial

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire