mercredi 25 décembre 2013

Crushed Leaves Autumn Nails Tutorial

Autumn and winter are two of the seasons where people’s mood gets down. But not mine-this are the seasons where I get creative and come up with new ideas, and today I want to share with you. While walking by at the lake and seeing the trees naked, and the leaves on the ground, it made me think: what an amazing view! and then I had a look at my nails, which by the way were not at their best. I thought how can I create a beautiful nail design that suits this season but that doesn’t consist on only applying a simple brown nail polish. I collected some of the brownish leaves and put them in my bag. Went home and crashed them into small pieces and here it is the result! As the picture shows below, the colours are amazing and your nails are going to look like nothing you have seen before.
In order to create this nail design you will need some autumn leaves (which you can find plenty of them in the streets right now), a brownish golden manicure and your gorgeous nails. Start by applying a full coat of nail polish on all of your nails; add the crashed leaves autumn in all over your nails and then apply the last full coat of nail polish on them and there you have it! As you can see, this is one of the easiest nails tutorials ever and all you need is some crashed leaves and a brown nail polish. Your nails will look unique and stylish in an easy and stylish way.
Crushed Leaves Autumn Nails Tutorial
Crushed Leaves Autumn Nails Tutorial

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire