mercredi 25 décembre 2013

Black and Glitter Eyeliner Tutorial

The beauty of sparkling glitter all over the eyes is quiet tempting, but the result might not be what you thought it would look like, but that’s probably because you don’t have the right tips on how to apply a gorgeous glitter eyeliner. I have tried glitter eyeliner because and it looked to plain and simple-I would say nearly invisible! I tried golden eyeliner and that’s all I applied for the day, but that was the only day I applied glitter eyeliner, until today! I came across with this gorgeous sparkly grey & black eyeliner that totally changed my views on glitter eyeliner.
All you need is a sparkly grey eyeliner and a black one. I am sure we all have a black eyeliner do the only one you might be buying is the grey sparkly eyeliner. Start by applying foundation or cream powder all over your eyelid in order to create the smooth looking surface before applying the eyeliner.
After making sure the base is well settled, apply the black eyeliner such as shown in the first and second picture; after applying the black eyeliner contour, then make sure to fill it in such as tutorial indicates. Apply the grey sparkly eyeliner starting from the inner corner of your eye until mid of your eyelid such as tutorial indicates. This way, not only the black eyeliner is still obvious and makes your eyes look intense and sexy, but the glitter adds glamour and elegance by making it look gorgeous! Try it now and you are going to wear it every single day. Enjoy the step by step tutorial, and have a look at my previous articles for more makeup ideas and tutorials.
Black and Glitter Eyeliner Tutorial
Black and Glitter Eyeliner Tutorial

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire