samedi 28 décembre 2013

Blue, Peach, and White Eye Makeup Tutorial

When it comes to combining different eye colour shadow to achieve a different makeup, not many of us can come up with great matching colours that look great and different. The best I have done is combining bronze, brown and gold together. The result was awesome but when I saw this one below, I knew that I should try more myself and come up with different looks. I will not take the credit for this awesome eye makeup tutorial but I am sure whoever created it and put it on the web, wouldn’t mind me sharing it and help other women create the same awesome looking eye makeup.
As the title indicates in order to create this gorgeous eye makeup you will need three different eye makeup colours and that is navy blue, peach, a light yellow would help as well to mix match them together but if you don’t have any, just peach will be great, and of course the white eyeshadow which I am sure we all have it! Start by applying foundation over your eyelid and with the help of a brush start by painting the inner corner of your eyes in white and then by the mid of your eyelid, apply the peach eye shadow such as shown in the first and second picture. Then with the help of a clean brush, apply navy blue eyeshadow by the end of your eyelid such as indicated and then apply the same line of colours very close to your lower lashes. Blend the colours well with each other, apply black mascara, a very thick black eyeliner and there you have it! Awesome, right? I totally love it.
Blue, Peach, and White Eye Makeup Tutorial
Blue, Peach, and White Eye Makeup Tutorial

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire