samedi 14 décembre 2013

Half Glitter Nail Tutorial

The beauty of sparkling glitter has made many women purchase at least one glitter nail polish and I have just purchased a new one recently-it was then when I thought about a new nail design that it has not been seen before. Start by applying a full coat of blue nail polish (or any other colour you might like, I choose blue because matches well with grey glitter) in all of your nails and let it dry well before we move on step two.
After is being dried totally, gently apply the tape vertically covering half of your nail. Apply the glitter on the uncovered part of your nail and let it dry for a few minutes (as long as it takes, depending on the manicure).
Take off the tape and with the help of small scissors, apply a striping tape right in the place where the separation of the two nail polish is (such as shown below). Apply transparent gel to make your nail design last longer, or manicure in case you don’t have a gel. Actually I been looking hard into finding a long lasting gel lately but no success; I guess I need to try harder because I love this nail design so much that It is my third time applying it. Be creative and make your nails look stylish with these easy nail tutorials!
Half Glitter Nail Tutorial
Half Glitter Nail Tutorial

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire