samedi 9 novembre 2013

Red and White-Nail Tutorial

I love the white colour for the only reason that it looks clean, as well because it matches with all colour outfits. But you know what would be even better? to have a beautiful nail design that involves white and red.
This tutorial by farthest one of my favourite of all. Start by applying a coat of white nail polish. If needed, apply a second coat to make it better.
Take a red nail Polish and apply three dots on the shape of a triangle such as shown in the third picture. After applying the three dots, then take the white nail polish back and add three small dots on top of the red dots you had already applied. Now the trick is not to let it dry before you apply the white dots.
Take a small brush and give the dots the shape of flowers such as shown in the fifth picture. Easy as that. If you don’t have a brush, then take a tooth stick to create the flowers. Works nearly the same way.
You can either apply this design in all of your nails, or simply on the ringer finger. I like to create the designs only on my ring finger because I think it is just too much to decorate all of your nails with the same design but that might be just me. I like simple things and that’s one of the reasons I like this design. It is perfect for special occasions-but at the same time I think it can be designed even as part of daily look. Enjoy creating it, it only takes five steps to do it!
Red and White-Nail Tutorial
Red and White-Nail Tutorial

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire