samedi 23 novembre 2013

Silver Bling Heel

There is something about bling that I will always love. I think is the magic sensation that it gives me and of  course, the classy and elegant look they create as well. I am sure we have all seen bling shoes, filled with crystals from heel to toe, but that’s not something you can wear and drag much attention, or better good attention. I find heels filled with rhinestones just too much to walk in, but that changed when  I learned about this awesome design which is actually part of a tutorial that I am going to show you all how to do it and it only takes few minutes to turn your old boring shoes into something unique and shinny. How to do that? well, very simple. Take a small bag full of rhinestones; you can buy them at different shops, I found mine on the local market.
You will need glue and a lot of patience because it might take some time but not that much actually. Glue the heel and then carefully add the crystals on the right places such as the picture below demonstrates. You want to fill the heel full of crystals and then create the fading illusion by placing less and less rhinestones until you no longer put any. It is a beautiful design that has inspired me and I am sure it will inspire a lot of you also! Get started and enjoy creating it.
Silver Bling Heel
Silver Bling Heel

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire