how to take care of your skin in winter? Those who have dry skin know they can and must moisturize at will. But how to treat when you have mixed skin, prone to redness or mature? Follow our beauty guide.
1. Awaken your skin from the inside We won’t say it enough. The skin also heals from the inside. To wake up your body as well as your complexion, drink a glass of fruit juice. Preferably fresh or pressed, for maximum benefit of all their properties. And a healthy glow, opt for carrot juice, orange, grapefruit, and all the fruits that are known to contribute giving you a peach Skin Tone whatever the season is.
2. A big dosage of freshness To wake up and smooth out your skin, pale in the morning, nothing like a good jet of cold water. If you fear the large fresh water in the morning, you can turn to the thermal water spray. Keep it in the refrigerator for a guaranteed bullwhip effect. Your skin, in addition to being toned will be deeply hydrated.
3. Stimulate your skin with a scrub When you clean your face, remember to massage your skin in circular motions to activate the cells. This not only allows the cleaning agents used to better penetrate the skin but also to wake up gently and be better prepared to receive future care. A scrub is ideal once a week.
4. Moisturize without counting Your skin is fragile and requires daily care. To prevent it from drying out, especially during the winter, it is important to apply a moisturizer every morning. Choose the suitable for your skin type. And for those who are desperate to have a tan, there are tinted moisturizers.
5. Good makeup reflexes Some good makeup gestures can give you good looks in no time. To bring a touch of light to your face, use the blush. A soft pink to light the look and hunt grey complexion. Another ally in your beauty kit, the sun powder. Apply on the T-zone and cheeks for a sunny complexion within seconds.