vendredi 25 octobre 2013

Winter Coats-Hijab Trends

Winter is nearly behind the door and we all look forward to wearing out warm winter coats, but are we all prepared as we should? Not only on having the right coat but wearing it with style also? By style I don’t mean dressing like you are walking on the runway, but simply feeling good with what you wear, and of course looking descent and feminine.
Have a look at these beautiful styles I have put together so you all get inspired and wear your winter coat and Hijab as best as possible! :)
1-I love the way she has put the shawl over her jacket; it is a very casual looking  style
Winter Coats-Hijab Trends
Winter Coats-Hijab Trends
2- Fur jackets are a huge trend for this winter, but fur comes at a high price so how about buying a jacket that has fur all over the neck; not only it looks stylish but keeps your neck warm and you can find these kind of jackets at a good price!
Winter Coats-Hijab Trends
Winter Coats-Hijab Trends
3- This is my favorite so far; in every article i write i always chose a favorite one because I feel this is closer to my taste and style. I love the navy blue color of the jacket below, as well as the combo with black hijab
Winter Coats-Hijab Trends
Winter Coats-Hijab Trends
4-Grey is an absolute timeless trend when it comes to winter coats; you can definitely combine them with everything in your closet.
Winter Coats-Hijab Trends
Winter Coats-Hijab Trends
5-The loose arm coats are perfect for winter; they look great-and although I don’t have one myself, it is for sure on the top list of items i have to buy for this winter 2013!
Winter Coats-Hijab Trends
Winter Coats-Hijab Trends

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire