mardi 29 octobre 2013

DIY Makeup Brush Cleaner

I have recently bough a new brush and that is because I been having a hard time trying to keep them clean. Using water or any kind of shampoo is not the answer and believe me, I have already tried that. I didn’t knew that water and soap would ruin my makeup brush; I found out about that when the brush lost its elasticity and started irritating my skin. It was then when I start searching for new ways on how to keep my makeup brushes clean and nice.
I came across with this amazing tutorial that really amazed me. You know, I love tutorials because they are great for people that don’t like spending a lot of money on makeup, creams or even brush cleaners -as in my opinion is no reasonable to spend money on brush cleaners especially as you have to clean them often which means more money to spend and believe me, in these tough economic days you don’t want to go and spend your hard earned money on makeup brush cleaners.
But you can now make your own brush cleaner in a very fast and inexpensive way. How? By mixing together1/2 olive oil, 1/2 dishwasher soap. Yes that’s all you need! From now on, you will have soft cleaned makeup brush anytime you want.
DIY Makeup Brush Cleaner
DIY Makeup Brush Cleaner

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire