jeudi 31 octobre 2013

Best Way To Apply Concealer

I hate the dark circles under my eyes, as they make me look tired and…older. For that reason I think that the concealer is a wonderful invention. Many girls do not know how to use it properly though – I noticed most of them are applying three  or four little dots under the eye lid, which they later mix together. It is good, but sometimes the substance itself gets into the little wrinkles and it seems ugly. I prefer the triangle way of applying, which allows better and smoother coverage. You can try this tomorrow morning and you will certainly not regret it.
Beauty makes up dependant on certain products such as the concealer and the foundations. We know that we should use only quality cosmetics, but remember that even the greatest quality one will not enable you with best results if you do not apply it properly.
concelear_trick

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire