samedi 23 novembre 2013

Glowing Eyeshadow Idea

I love applying carefully my eyeshadow daily and that is because a small useful trick can really make or brake the way you look after applying it. I remember when I first start using makeup, I would simply apply black pencil or mascara because applying eyeshadow would take too much time and to be honest I never thought I had the skills to apply a beautiful eyeshadow but that was only few years back when I started learning new things about makeup and beauty products, mostly thought videos and picture tutorials but also from my strong will on learning things. The other day I saw a girl that was well-dressed and had the best makeup applied I had ever seen and it really caught my eye because whenever I see beauty, I like to stop and admire it and when I saw her eyeshadow it really inspired me to do something similar and that’s when I ended up doing this eyeshadow you see below and I am happier than I thought I would be with the result.
If you like it and you want to apply something similar then make sure you choose the right colour; it doesn’t matter if it’s darker or a bit different shade from mine below but important is you learn how to use shimmery and glitter. Applying glitter is not that easy though because it can spread all over your face, that’s why you should apply it before you apply cream powder so you can take the glitter off your face and then apply the cream powder. I know that some women apply cream powder first but I like to apply it last because if something goes wrong with my eyeshadow then I can simply take it off without the need of worrying about my cream powder or the rest of the makeup. Have fun doing it and keep your eye makeup fashionable.
Glowing Eyeshadow Idea
Glowing Eyeshadow Idea

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire