vendredi 8 novembre 2013

How-to: trim split ends at home

Trimming your own hair at home is not as hard or ‘scary’ as it might seem. If you know how to do it right, you will not have to go and spend any money on hairdressers, which by the way require you to pay them a good amount only for some ends trimming-but now you can do that at the comfort of your home without spending a penny. You can do it as often as you like, so your hair is always healthy and shinny; no more burn and split ends for you. All you will need is scissors and you are ready to go. This technique is amazing if you are trying to let your hair grow. One thing I don’t like about hairdressers is that most of them don’t understand when I say ‘I just want the ends trimmed’ , the next thing i see my hair is cut off like 4-5 cm. And letting my hair grow that long again is going to take months. That’s why I try not to burn my hair with hair straightener or anything of such but is impossible. Everyday I need to use flat iron in order to keep my hair in place but that burns the ends and then I end up with burn ends which look a disaster. But since I discovered this amazing technique now I don’t have to worry about burn ends or letting my hair grow healthy. Try it and you will be amazed!
How-to: trim split ends at home
How-to: trim split ends at home

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire