mardi 19 novembre 2013

Hot Electric Green Eyeshadow Tutorial

Green is a beautiful colour and I love applying it; but when I first saw this tutorial I was a bit sceptic on where I could actually wear this? Well, there are many occasions you can apply this gorgeous tutorial such as party’s, photo shoot, birthdays, or even just for a change.
If you are tired of boring and plain makeup’s then this is the right tutorial for you. How to do this? start by purchasing a beautiful electric green eyeshadow. There are many shops where you can buy one. I found mine at the local market; they have everything there and I love going there quite often to see what’s new. After buying it then we are ready to get started. Apply a good foundation so the makeup lasts longer. You will also need black eyeshadow and eyeliner to create this look.
Apply black eyeliner by the end of the eyelid and make sure to smooth it good by creating a beautiful winged such as shown in the tutorial below (look at the first picture). Apply the electric green eyeshadow such as the picture indicates. To make the picture even more perfect add a beautiful winged eyeliner. If you don’t know how to create the eyeliner this way, then have a look at my previous tutorials where I explain how you can create a beautiful eyeliner. As about lipstick, try to keep it simple because the electric green is eye catching enough. Enjoy!
Hot Electric Green Eyeshadow Tutorial
Hot Electric Green Eyeshadow Tutorial

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire