samedi 9 novembre 2013

Add Lace To Your Old Pair Of Flats

I have bought so many pair of new flats for this autumn but still feeling bad with the idea of throwing away my old pair. Not only because I have paid a good price to have them, but also because some look very pretty, just in some areas need a good cover up. That’s when I got the idea to cover my old pair of flats with beautiful lace. Lace is a trend that is here to stay and we saw it everywhere last autumn, from jackets, to shoes and dresses; and this year is not going to be any different. Lace is very feminine and stylish that’s why be sure that once you add lace to your old shoes, they will look absolutely stunning.
You can choose any color you like, although i would also consider the flats color before adding some intense lace. All you need is glue and lace. Start by covering and gluing them everywhere such as the picture below indicates. Choose a lace that has beautiful design in them so your flats look stylish and pretty. Cut the extra lace after gluing it, and there you have it. Beautiful lace flats in only few steps. It takes less than ten minutes and you don’t have to throw away your old flats, at least not yet. I love re-designing old stuff at this is an idea i got when i saw a bag covered with lace. It made me think, if a handbag looks so nice covered in lace, shoes will do also? and in my opinion, the absolutely do! Try it and you will not be disappointed.
Add Lace To Your Old Pair Of Flats
Add Lace To Your Old Pair Of Flats

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire