mardi 17 décembre 2013

Twisted Bun Hair Tutorial

I am so excited to bring to you all a new tutorial that I am sure you all going to love! The bun hairstyle is one of the most popular and I don’t think there is anyone that doesn’t know how to do it, but this bun hairstyle is different. You will learn how to create a twisted bun and look fabulous. You should have long hair in order to do this hairstyle. Start by straightening your hair so twisting your hair becomes easier. After you make sure your hair is smooth and well straightened then create a pony tale, and carefully twisted around your hair based on equal separated sections- and then with the help of bobby pins, fix every sections such as the picture tutorial shows below. It is very easy and only takes few minutes. If you get invited in a special event and you have no time to get ready or create some unique hair design that takes hours to prepare, then considering this awesome hairstyle for every occasions.
Few weeks ago I was attending a birthday and I asked the hairdresser to create a simple, yet-elegant hairstyle for the event and she created a twisted bun and everyone loved the design! That’s when I felt the need to find a tutorial and learn how to do the hairstyle myself so I could create it for every occasion.
Twisted Bun Hair Tutorial
Twisted Bun Hair Tutorial

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire