mardi 10 décembre 2013

Best Makeup for Daily Use

Waking up everyday at 6 am to go to school or work doesn’t really leaves you much time to apply makeup, does it? I know how hard it is to wakeup early in the morning, let along think about applying makeup but the truth is that if you don’t take a little bit care of yourself before leaving home, you will not feel much comfortable with yourself throughout the day. Today I am going to show you all how to apply a quick makeup that is going to last all day and make you look glamorous.
Apply light golden eyeshadow (beige) eyeshadow all over your eyelid using a soft brush; and then carefully take your black eyeliner and apply a winged line very close to your upper lashes. As you can see, in less than three minutes you can create your daily eye makeup without the need to worry about time or result. Because this eye makeup is light and beautiful, you can match it with all different lipstick colours. I would choose a oral lipstick and look gorgeous! Whenever I look at models on runways, I always wondered how they look so glamorous even with light makeup on and now I know the answer! And now you know too! Give it a try and you will see how beautiful and elegant it looks. I love the simplicity and the glamour this eye makeup holds.
Best Makeup for Daily Use
Best Makeup for Daily Use

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire