This tutorial will teach you how to braid the so-called “waterfall braid”. Some people have difficulties braiding on themselves, so you may want to try it on a friend or ask someone help you with yours. TO be honest it is not easy, but it is totally worth it.
1. Start a usual French braid on your right side
2. Pull the left strand into the middle
3. Take some hair from the top and pull it into the middle
4. Drop down a strand from the right side
5. Use the section, which is just behind the strand you have just dropped
6. Place this section into the middle part of the braid and continue using this technique until you reach the left side
7. Once you reach it drop the strand of hair on the right as usual
8. Now all you have to do is to wrap the left strand over the middle piece and secure the braid with a bobby pin.
It is now time to go and show off your lovely waterfall braid.