mardi 15 octobre 2013

Floral Hijabs for Autumn & Winter 2013

When we see florals, the first thing to come in our mind is spring and its sunny days; but as much as we love spring, i miss other seasons also, and what I miss more is wearing my floral Hijab! But now I have discovered that floral Hijabs can be wore any season you like, as long as you choose the right colors.
After doing some research, I came to the conclusion that I can wear floral hijab whenever I wanted without having to wait for spring but then I step back because florals are meant to be wore only during spring/summer right? but then I came across with these gorgeous autumn/winter floral colors and designs that made me totally change my mind and I will show you why!
When it comes to best colors, there is not limit-it all depends on your style but if you want to wear a floral hijab on autumn/winter then I would strongly recommend brown!
Brown and beige: are a perfect combo that may include other colors such as blue or green as well. It can be combined with nearly everything and looks gorgeous.
Earthy colors: by that i mean all earthy colors such as brown, olive, beige, black, maroon and so on.
Violet floral hijabs are a huge/new trend for this autumn/winter 2013 and I would strongly recommend something such as shown in the forth picture.
Have a look at this collection below and get inspired with floral Hijab colors for this autumn/winter 2013.
Floral Hijabs for Autumn & Winter 2013
Floral Hijabs for Autumn & Winter 2013
Floral Hijabs for Autumn & Winter 2013
Floral Hijabs for Autumn & Winter 2013
Floral Hijabs for Autumn & Winter 2013
Floral Hijabs for Autumn & Winter 2013
Floral Hijabs for Autumn & Winter 2013
Floral Hijabs for Autumn & Winter 2013
Floral Hijabs for Autumn & Winter 2013
Floral Hijabs for Autumn & Winter 2013
Floral Hijabs for Autumn & Winter 2013
Floral Hijabs for Autumn & Winter 2013
Floral Hijabs for Autumn & Winter 2013
Floral Hijabs for Autumn & Winter 2013
Floral Hijabs for Autumn & Winter 2013
Floral Hijabs for Autumn & Winter 2013
Floral Hijabs for Autumn & Winter 2013
Floral Hijabs for Autumn & Winter 2013
Floral Hijabs for Autumn & Winter 2013
Floral Hijabs for Autumn & Winter 2013

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire