dimanche 15 décembre 2013

How to Perfectly Shape Your Eyebrows

We all know that shaping your eyebrows its as hard, as exciting. I love plucking my eyebrows but last month when i went to the beauty saloon to do my hair, the hair stylist was shocked, literally shocked at my eyebrows claiming they were way too thin. They looked fine to me but when my fiend told me the same thing, I knew something was wrong. It was then when I learned about Eyebrow plastic shaper. You can choose all different arches, I like mine modern and sexy with a very intense arch but that depends on personal style as well as your face shape.
The eyebrow plastic shaper is very easy to use-you can find it at beauty stores or ebay. I like ebay because it has many cheap products and a wide variety of choices. After purchasing your favourite arch, place it on your brows and with the help of a pencil fill them in. I like brown pencil, a bit lighter than my actual brow colour (not much different though). This is perfect and now you don’t need to worry if your eyebrows look they same because with the help of eyebrow plastic shaper, there is no way for you to have funny looking brows anymore. When applying your makeup, eyebrows play an important role at how your makeup will look like. When you know that both your makeup and your brows look awesome, you are ready to conquer the world.
How to Perfectly Shape Your Eyebrows

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire