dimanche 15 décembre 2013

How To: DIY Dip Dye Hair

dipdyehair
How To: DIY Dip Dye Hair
Dip dye hair is a hot trend for this summer-and it doesn’t seem to go away any time soon-therefore consider making this style to change your looks. I have seen it everywhere lately, however, the more I see it on other women the more I love it. You don’t have to spend a penny, you can make this beautiful hair trend at the comfort of your home with only some basic products and below I will show you how. First of all let me explain that I am not a professional hairdresser or anything. I love DIY and therefore I made some good research before writing this article. Buy hair coloring product, choose whatever color you like, although red, pink, purple and blue are few of the best choices. Separate the pieces you want to color first, use foil for better result. Leave it for half hour to 45 minutes and then wash it off. Easy and looks absolutely stunning. If you have dark hair you might use bleach before applying the color on your hair. This works best on blond hair though but if you are willing to lighten your hair color then go for it; the picture tutorials below show you better how amazing dip dye hair looks.
photo-11
How To: DIY Dip Dye Hair

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire