jeudi 7 novembre 2013

How to Fill in the Eyebrows-Picture Tutorials

Filling your eyebrow is an amazing way to make your face features look stunning; many women don’t understand how important well-shaped eyebrows are. No matter how good you do your makeup, or how good your face features are, if your eyebrows are not filled properly, or not filled at all- you and other’s will notice that there’s something missing. I have brought together some of the best picture tutorials on filling your eyebrows. Some use pencil, others powder and a brush-whatever you choose, make sure you know what you are doing. I started using eyebrow pencil a year ago and I keep telling to myself why I didn’t do this before?!
I love how my brows look after filled in When choosing pencil or brow powder make sure to choose a color that matches perfectly to your brow color; you want your brows to look as natural as possible. Never make the mistake of using Black. I saw a woman that had filled her brows with black pencil while paying my bills the other day and it was a total disaster. It looks like men’s bows. (Of course as long as your natural bow color is black). You can either use both a brow pencil or mate eye shadow. I personally like to use only brow pencil because it’s easier to play around with the shape. Have a look at these pictures below that show you exactly how easy and fun filling your brows can be. It looks absolutely stunning.
9d4799fad5f011e194a422000a1e8aa6_7
How to Fill in the Eyebrows-Picture Tutorials
NOV2010EyebrowsTutorial
How to Fill in the Eyebrows-Picture Tutorials

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire