The Easiest Pretty Pompadour Tutorial You’ll Ever See
This tutorial will be useful for every girl, keen on Pompadour style. Although it seems easy, if you are doing it for the first time, you may find yourself in trouble with messy, matted hair, without any way out. Follow the steps below, to make sure everything goes smooth.
1. Take the front part of your hair – your fridge
2. Start teasing it with a comb
3. Spray your hair
4. Carefully comb the hair backwards. Make sure it has enough volume on the top
5. Secure the hair with a bobby pin or two.
6.This is how it should look like so far
7. Time to take care of the sides. Take a small section of hair from your left side and secure it with a pin together with the fringe.
8.Repeat this with the right side and spray with a hair spray.