jeudi 7 novembre 2013

Hot Makeup Tutorial

There’s something about this makeup tutorial that I felt the need to share it with you all. And although video tutorials are a great help for everyone that wants to learn something new, I find picture tutorials more effective and easier to follow. If you have just started with makeup tutorials then you probably are looking for something to learn slowly and of course easy to do. This makeup tutorial consist on gold/shimmery eyeshadow, black eyeliner and filling your eyebrow; you see? so many things in one tutorial. Let’s start on how to apply the shimmery/gold eyeshadow: Apply a base or foundation before applying the gold eyeshadow and then carefully apply the eyeshadow.
Add black eyeliner on top of it to complete the looks and now is time to fill the eyebrow. Only 2 years ago i learned about the technique of filling eyebrows. I had seen women before doing it but with black pencil and looked awful, but then focusing and spending more time learning and reading about fashion, i came across with eyebrow pencil and how to fill them. It is so easy and an absolute must for a gorgeous look that I now, never leave home without applying it. Even if I am running late and I only have time to apply only one thing onto my face, I always choose eyebrow pencil. Have a look at the tutorial below and have fun creating it.
Hot Makeup Tutorial
Hot Makeup Tutorial

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire