dimanche 20 avril 2014

Classy Quick Hijab Tutorial – Two Colors

4783710f416046741a8611b0f6c1448c (1)

NabiilaBee


I love everything about this Hijab tutorial, the colors match, the style and most of all the simplicity, I’m actually kind of sad now, because I had the same exact scarf, it’s a red and polka dots hijab prints, I give it away as I hadn’t much ideas on how to wear it, I really want it back now :( too bad this kind of scarves have disappeared in my city’s stores.
Anyway this will teach me to never give up on my scarves :p As illustrated above, this style is too simple, as usual place your scarf on your head but this time with equal sides, pin under your chin, wrap the first side around your head, pin it at the side, then wrap the other side and in it too. and Voila :)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire